Flood Risk Assessments
Flood Risk Assessments continue to be a major consideration for our clients and have now become a critical part of the planning process. We are therefore keeping ourselves abreast of the changes in legislation, guidance and training in this field of expertise.
We are able to tailor our assessments and reports to suit a wide range of requirements depending upon local site constraints, the size and nature of the development. Our practical experience has helped us build positive relationships with the Environment Agency and other statutory bodies.
BSP's flood risk engineers have significant experience with the following issues:
- Flood Risk advice to identify site constraints prior to land purchases.
- Pre-Planning Flood Risk Assessments in order to obtain letters of compliance from the Environment Agency.
- Flood Risk Assessments to both accompany planning applications and in response to post application queries.
- Existing site run-off assessments.
- Hydrological catchment analysis.
- Hydraulic river modelling.
- Incorporating Flood Risk Assessments into Environmental Impact Assessments.
Additional information contact:
Tony Goddard 0115 840 2227
Matthew Viggars 01332 374 880
Tim Wilson 0116 204 7766
Clive Roddick 0114 272 1589