The environmental impact resulting from noise issues are becoming an increasing concern, especially for local authorities, due to national environmental legislation. The demands for specialised environmental consultancy services are therefore steadily increasing, coming from a range of businesses, authorities and individuals.
Our staff have extensive experience in the measurement and impact evaluation of environmental noise from various sources, in accordance with the following standards and guidelines
- National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF)
- BS 8233 Sound Insulation and Noise Reduction for Buildings
- BS4142 Industrial Noise Affecting Mixed Residential and Industrial Areas
- CRTN Calculation of Road Traffic Noise
- CRN Calculation of Railway Noise
- Design of Environmental Barriers to HA65/94,HA66/95 and BS1722